1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Seeking second Fozzie Avalon plaster figure

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by muppetperson, Nov 4, 2013.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I just realised that Avalon made two different Fozzie Bear plaster figures, so I am now looking to get the second figure. Could anyone sell me the kit or a plaster cast from it? I am after the one where he is holding onto his hat. (As opposed to the other one where he had both arms on his stomach.)
    [​IMG]

2. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Well-Known Member

I have a loose one of these that I am willing to part with -- is that alright, or do you want one the card? He was released as an individually carded figurine, as well as in a set of six with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Animal, Scooter & Dr. Teeth. I have the set, as well as Kermit, Miss Piggy & Animal MOC. Looking for carded Fozzie, Scooter & Dr. Teeth.

Let me know if you want my extra loose Fozzie though!

3. muppetperson

PM sent. Thanks. :)

4. Collector1983

Collector1983 Well-Known Member

5. muppetperson

Still after this Fozzie plaster figure. If anyone has one to sell, please let me know. thanks.

6. Collector1983

I am sorry but I sold mine in March. Good Luck.
    Pat

7. muppetperson

March? I contacted you in December, virtually straight away, and you said you sold it then to someone else. :fishy:

8. Collector1983

Yes you are right it was earlier. Sorry I had to check my records on that one instead of using my memory. That is what comes with age and having too many Muppet in your head. Have a good one!