Scotland meets Kentucky!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Okay, I had to go to 4 places to find the dang not-so-secret ingredients fer the cheese grits---he gonna taste 'em tonight!! :attitude:

Oh, and don't ask Alex fer a bedtime story. He will scare you.

:embarrassed:

Beebers

Reaction score
We want scary stories, right now.

The really scary story will be The Grits Experience. If we don't hear from Alex within 24 hours we'll know that something terrible has happened to him and it will have had something to do with grits. We'll send a posse.

We are kidding. Sort of. Listen, we need some grits up here for our snowstorm, for the roads.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Beebers said:
We want scary stories, right now.

The really scary story will be The Grits Experience. If we don't hear from Alex within 24 hours we'll know that something terrible has happened to him and it will have had something to do with grits. We'll send a posse.

We are kidding. Sort of. Listen, we need some grits up here for our snowstorm, for the roads.
They're just grits! I--I ain't gonna do nuffin' to the guy!

Really!

I ain't!

:halo:

Beebers

Reaction score
Oh, really?

I can see the headlines now. He Was A Quiet Man. Gave His Guests Grits. But He Was Such A Nice Neighbor.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Oh, really?

I can see the headlines now. He Was A Quiet Man. Gave His Guests Grits. But He Was Such A Nice Neighbor.
And He Snored. :wink:

So...how's it goin' so far?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Goin good, 'cept fer his li'l insinuations about sleep noises. :smirk:

Anyway, I'm gettin' ready to go bathe 'n shave, then it be grits 'n pumpkin pie time while watchin' "Pirates of the Caribbean"!

Really!

It be!

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Anyway, I'm gettin' ready to go bathe 'n shave, then it be grits 'n pumpkin pie time while watchin' "Pirates of the Caribbean"!
I'm hungry for grits with bacon crunched up in it.

I still haven't seen "Pirates," arrrrrrrrr!!

Matey!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Grr, I haven't seen "Pirates" either!! I really want to! Ooh, smothered in cheese and now bacon too? These grits are starting to sound mighty good...
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
NO BACON!! :grouchy:

That's Kevin...don't get me wrong, I LOVE bacon, it just don't belong in 'dis none...:wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
NO BACON!! :grouchy:

That's Kevin...don't get me wrong, I LOVE bacon, it just don't belong in 'dis none...:wink:
Aw.... :frown: Oh, well, I'm sure it will be yummy even without the bacon! :cool:
Erin