Scotland meets Kentucky!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well, I don't think I was actually "snorin' ". Any alleged noise he may have heard, if I made it, was prob'ly just due to, like, me sleepin' flat on the floor.

:halo:

Beebers

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
:smirk:

It's not that scary! :grouchy:

(i--is it? :concern: )

He also "said" I snored, but I think he was just hearin' the American central air kickin' on 'n off, or a small noise outside, er some'in'...

:attitude:

Central air ??? Wow, that threw me for a second. It's 22 degrees here. Lots of snow coming tomorrow, can't wait. Ask Alex, please, how much snow they get in Scotland? I'm going there someday, to soak it up, and to look up my ancestors in the boneyards. Actually, I think I still have cousin-type people there too. Aboveground.

:attitude:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Central air ??? Wow, that threw me for a second. It's 22 degrees here. Lots of snow coming tomorrow, can't wait.
Seriously!! Just the thought of having central air on here is giving me frostbite... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Phantom

Reaction score
My wife's family is down from Indiana this weekend and we'll be at Cumberland Falls for a couple of hours (which is the only place in the world you can see a Moonbow now that geological forces have altered Victoria Falls) which reminds me, Byron, you need to get Alex a good old fashioned Kentucky Hot Brown.

For non-Kentuckians (you have my pity), that's basically breakfast served under a layer of cheese.

Mmmmmm,mmmmm thats gooooood.

Tera

Reaction score
As a Southerner, I still want to hear about grits. Have they been eaten? Were they liked? Has anyone been asked to kiss them yet?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Phantom said:
For non-Kentuckians (you have my pity), that's basically breakfast served under a layer of cheese.

Mmmmmm,mmmmm thats gooooood.
Mmmm, anything involving a layer of cheese sounds good to me... So how did the grits go over?
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Mmmm, anything involving a layer of cheese sounds good to me... So how did the grits go over?
Erin
No Cheese Grits Casserole yet...stay tuned till tomorrow night...

In the meantime, we gots us pumpkin pie, "Christmas cookieeeeees!", 'n boiled custard to festively down whilst watchin' MFC!

:big_grin:

anathema

Reaction score
I steer clear of the cheese, it keeps me awake :-(

And the Christmas Cookies are being made by me B-)

Snow in Scotland: we get plenty. But I live in Edinburgh, which is on the coast and fairly warm, so we don't get much in the city.

Graveyards: these are fun! ;-)