Scenes from 'Muppet's Vs Las Vegas'

dmx10101

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, yeah...
I think you should of made your name Oscar. Don't be a Grouch! Dream it and it'll happen. Atleast that's what I keep telling myself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's some good stuff in those two scenes alone. But now that I've gotten a small taste of this script, I'd like to read the whole thing to get some perspectives and form a well-founded opinion on the story as it is. Bo, could you post the script from beginning to end? All neatly presented in consecutive posts?
Thanks and have a good day.
PS: No wonder we didn't see you when the dormhouse gang left for Sesame Street. Keep up the great work.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, really I don't think that we can. We spent such a lot of time and work writing this, and I don't think that JHC would ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, even consider thinking about considering to think about making it into a film if we posted the whole thing on-line.

Sorry about that, Beau

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks for changing the thread name, whoever did that for me.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That sounds great! Seems like a lot of work going into this scripting, and the characters are right on target, too.

Is this the script that a loooonnngggg time ago you guys were going to let me edit for ya? At least the Fozzie Bear parts?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
That sounds great! Seems like a lot of work going into this scripting, and the characters are right on target, too.

Is this the script that a loooonnngggg time ago you guys were going to let me edit for ya? At least the Fozzie Bear parts?
Yuppers.

Sorry we forgot to send it to you for that. I'll have Beauregard do that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm sure it's just fine, though; seems that everyone is in character so far!!

rowf2755

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
"Who said, that every wish would be heard and answered....I know they're wrong wait and see...."
Kermit The Frog said that silly! :smile: