Scariest Dinosaur moments

P

Princeton

To go along with a similar topic in the CSS and FR forums, what moments, if any, in the Dinosaurs series were scary to you? Mine would have to be "Little Boy Boo" when Robbie turns into a "wereman". I was five years old when I saw this episode, and I didn't watch the tape again until I was eleven. How about the rest of you? What Dinosaurs episodes scared you?

DeadZone

Reaction score
I always got kinda creeped out with the running gag of a dinosaur eating the other dinosaur's (I may have this mistaken), but other then that, things on the show didn't scare me.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I don't really think there was anything real scary about the show at all.

But I guess if there had to be one picked, probably the last episode, where they all died. Sad they had to go out like that, but shows how the show is for both kids and adluts. They're gone, they're history, it's real. It really bugged me at the end of Ice Age 2, where Manny found a lot more of his kind. It just seemed so "sugarcoated", know what I mean? But I guess I can understand since it's a kids movie overall.

Sorry talked about something that wasn't really the topic.

But yeah there was really anything scary about Dinosaurs, :wink:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
The 2 times where Baby's head spun

There were 2 eps where Baby Sinclair's head did a 360. One was when he got sick from sucking on a dirty pacifier, and the other was when he turned 2 years old. Both of these had me screaming and laughing at the same time.

superboober

Reaction score
I never really found any parts scary per se. Occasionally Richfield could be a bit intimidating, especially whenever he was in a bad mood, but he never really crossed the line into frightening.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I was kinda scared when I saw the Swamp Monster in the theme when I was little but when I saw the episode I loved it. The same monster was in the beginning of the Jim Henson Hour special Monster Maker. I can't wait to see the last episode, I've heard so much about it.:wink: