Saving the Dream

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And I haven't even sent you Lisa's heart. Man, are you going to flip after getting that one. So, should we expect a new balconism thread from you in the fanfic library?
*Nudge nudge.

christyb

Reaction score
Si you should. When I'm not on the clock. I'm technically supposed to be working :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And I should be getting groomed, getting ready to leave for afternoon classes. BTW: I think a balcony thread for you to post your thoughts would be a good idea... We could even use it as a mass nagging thread for the various authors, instead of muffining the individual threads. The again, the five I sent you are all on the FanFic section's first page.

Gotta get goin', but there are some more tomes I need to send to you. And if you're online ow and have the chance, check out the one update to Beth's 4th Rowlf Story, Chapter 5 which I haven't sent as of yet. LMK and Beth too what you thouht of it...

And more story please!

christyb

Reaction score
Will do. I'm glad you like the idea. That and whether or not the five are on the front page..still doesn't cure the lazy factor. I shall start it on my lunch break.

christyb

Reaction score
*bump*

Nicky: Greetings from the high seas everyone. Nicky here bumping this thread to tell Christy that once a little tale called The Inheritance is finished she really must edit and post the rest of this story.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, so that's what you're working on... Well, I say now I'm sorry for never finishing my stories, the two main ones about MopFam and Hensonville. But I truly look forward to yours Sis. So please post soon!

christyb

Reaction score
It'll be a long while. Not until my non-Muppet story is done then I can return to this. So you have time. As far as Mopfam goes...there might be a one page ditty on Mother retiring the character soon.

christyb

Reaction score
Alas, yes Mother. Oh I'm not killing her off or anything. Just sending her off in style as best as I can. I've lost the character and rather try and make a feeble comeback...I'd rather her go out with her character still in tact and not trashed by me trying to figure her out again.