Saving the Dream

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHOO! Kermit is okay! ...For now... but still! YAAAAY!! Very moving scene with Robin, Scooter, and Rowlf. I also likd the scene with poor Piggy at the diner. Very nice job Christy! More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... If you want a rully moving scene between Robin and Rowlf and Scooter, and Fozzie too... Then go read Melissa's latest fanfic romp, Reflections in Foam.

And Prawn... You'd better be writing more Don't Trip in your notebooks to post when you get back after this weekend.
And Christy, well, you've got enough on your plate... Though an update would be nice, unless some nagging stick or water balloon prodding proves necessary.
*Mischievous glint in eyes.

Java

Reaction score
Oh, I can't wait to see the twits and turns of this tale. I'm enjoying it immensly.

And don't worry about how stuff is really done in the medical world. At least you try to get it right the majority of the time. Unlike other tv shows with medical consultants and such...

christyb

Reaction score
Aww..thanks. I like my freaky germ that makes no sense too. Oh and guys...this tale isn't too terribly long. My goal...(back in December) was to have it all posted by New Year's Eve (like that happened. Been busy busy busy) so we don't have a whole lot longer to go. Destiny is on a back burner...somewhere waiting to be revived. I'm pulling a Beau basically and getting involved in my Return to the Magic rewrite turned story trilogy. So there's my poor excuse..oh and did I mention I work about 50 hours a week now? :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... You maybe mentioned it somewhere else. But hopefully you're not too busy to drop in here once in a while and ctch up with all your friends who miss you turribly Sis.
*Hugs, post more story when you can!

christyb

Reaction score
Not too busy to drop in. I run into this problem...on my lunch break I eat and read...and forget to reply! So I'm here. I just forget to talk sometimes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... That's OK Sis... We like you just the same.
*Hugs. BTW: Didn't know you were online, would've contacted yu instead about numbering stuff. Is sokay, I sent it on to Beth. We can talk through gmail if you prefer.

christyb

Reaction score
I'd get it faster and better through gmail. So you can send it there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Sis.... Got your addy and we can talk there. Oh, and hexpect another huge fanfic update now that I got Prawny's latest.

christyb

Reaction score
I got the update! I've got a huge word file of comments for everyone...but I'm waaayyyy too lazy to go find everyone's stories....and start quoting (like I said it's huge) How much would everyone scream at me if I just meh, I'll probably do it anyways. Coming soon...move over Statler and Waldorf...it's from the balcony with me! :smile: