Save the Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marky

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey Marky u (along with a few others) are ONE of my fav people on MC.com :zany: btw, I havn't seen that kid that runs SavetheMuppets.com on the boards here in months! not that i care...but I guess he felt he have no suport on MC.com? I could be wrong, But i waznt one of them "suport" people on the MC boards! :smirk:
Right back atcha there, Stevie! There's you, Mayhem, and blink (whom I knew in real life before here)! Nah, the kid ran off. Buh-bye! Can you believe he had the nerve to post it up on wikipedia? And what's with that toghpigs site??? It frightens me.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Marky said:
Right back atcha there, Stevie! There's you, Mayhem, and blink (whom I knew in real life before here)! Nah, the kid ran off. Buh-bye! Can you believe he had the nerve to post it up on wikipedia? And what's with that toghpigs site??? It frightens me.
hey Marky, ya mind postin that link here so i can see it? :smile: The Wikipedia one with the Save the Muppets thing on it so I can laugh! lol :stick_out_tongue:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Marky said:
And what's with that toghpigs site??? It frightens me.
Same here Marky, lol. Has anyone see the picture someone drew of Miss. Piggy. Piggy looked so butt ugly and there was a price tag on here, one of the creepest things I've ever see.

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Same here Marky, lol. Has anyone see the picture someone drew of Miss. Piggy. Piggy looked so butt ugly and there was a price tag on here, one of the creepest things I've ever see.
Yeah. They're a big suppet of that facist "one Muppet, One Voice" movement. Their forum doesn't even work. Poo-poo.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
hrm, looks like a cartoon of a real pig trying to be miss piggy to me. But it is still creepy:eek:

Marky

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
hrm, looks like a cartoon of a real pig trying to be miss piggy to me. But it is still creepy:eek:
Yes. I think that's what it is, too. Creepy. Creepy indeed. Everytime I read the words 'tough pigs' I think of that horrible image. And it's not due to my Cdn winter cabin fever, I tell you.

I should make a 'Save the Muppets from Save the Muppets' page, or a 'Save the Muppets from Tough Pigs' page.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I honestly thought that was a cool and crazy image. XD Looks really funny, a real pig trying to impersonate Miss Piggy.

Marky

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
I honestly thought that was a cool and crazy image. XD Looks really funny, a real pig trying to impersonate Miss Piggy.
(in drag-Ms. Bitterman voice when Bunsen suggests she invest in their productions)

No! Not.... NO! NOOOO!

Marky

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
HA HA HA.. omg that would be sooo funny (and great!) lol :excited:
Believe you me, if I had the resources or know-how, I'd do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.