Saturn Commercial with Mah Na Mah Na!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think I saw that on TV too, although, my favorite commercial with that is the Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper commercial when the man is talking and the woman drinks the pop, and then hears nothing but the Mahna Mahna thing out of everybody's mouth. Although, I used to extern at a place where they were doing something for channel 48 here in Cincinnati, and that was their sign-off music. After a while, I got tired of hearing it. Not bad though.

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
I saw this commerical for the first time yesterday.. I watch a lot of TV, so it must be new :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hmm, this reminds me of an ad shown here in Aus (not as much now). It was advertising Banana Boat sunscreen and the little kid on it was substituting the words 'mahna mahna' with 'banana boat'. So everyone knows the tune, now! :smile:

zns

Reaction score
I saw that on tv earlier this morning. It's cute, but I prefer the Muppet version even more. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey! Isn't this a cover of the cover that some band performed on the "For the Children" (or whatever it was) CD? Bizzare...

It's a cover of a cover inspired by a cover (the Muppets) of a song used in a Swedish documentary.