Sam, Harry, and Yorick on 30 years Special

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think I'm right in saying that Little Muppet Monsters started around the time that the 30th Anniversary special aired. It may have been a little promotion slot having it in there. :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
heralde said:
I remember seeing the special on Nickelodeon years ago, and later asking my Mom, "Uh...what's Little Muppet Monsters?" lol They made such a point of mentioning it, I thought I'd completely missed something! But then I was told how it didn't last long.
I also first knew about Little Muppet Monsters (and Sam and Friends, and The Ed Sullivan Show, and The Jimmy Dean Show, and The Jack Paar Show, and The Cher Show, and Wilkins Coffee, and La Choy Chow Mein) thanks to this special. A few months after seeing this special, I got a book, The Story of Jim Henson: Creator of the Muppets, and was confused by the fact that Little Muppet Monsters wasn't even mentioned. I didn't know what the deal was untill I got the internet.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
It would be kinda cool to see the unedited version of this Special if they produce the complete 3rd season of the Muppet Show on DVD. :smile: :wink: