Sam, Harry, and Yorick on 30 years Special

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I don't remember that scene. Can anybody tell me if this was cut from the Nickelodeon airing of the special (I've only seen this special on Nickelodeon).
No, because I saw it on Nickelodeon as well. ::shrugs::

And it's on the TV Museum's copy as well.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh! I have a copy in a pink box, and it definatly has the scene with Cookie yelling in front of Travelling Matt, scareing the life out of Sprocket and making Matt duck under the table. It's a hilarious little scene.
Does it have Kermit inside a circle in the center wearing a tuxedo?

And I remember that scene, it's funny how you see something so long ago and then someones reminds you about something that happened and it's back their fresh in your mind.

D

Dil

In Sam and Friends, I think Sam only appear in songs he would lip-synch to. Too bad, Sam doesn't have any songs to lip-synch to in the 30 years Special.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
That's the version I have. I think it was only ever released once in the UK. It was released by Palace. They released other Muppet videos at that time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
King Prawn said:

And I remember that scene, it's funny how you see something so long ago and then someones reminds you about something that happened and it's back their fresh in your mind.
Yes, that's the one I got.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder why it wasn't released on video in the US. Did the UK pay more attention to the 30th anniversary?

Do you know if the video has any edits (I suppose some of the variety show and commercial clips might have been cut)?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Another pondering...will it ever come out on DVD? I doubt it since it's a joint effort between SS, FR and Muppets...but it would make a great special feature on one of the BoxSets.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Another pondering...will it ever come out on DVD? I doubt it since it's a joint effort between SS, FR and Muppets...but it would make a great special feature on one of the BoxSets.
Also, they should make a special for the Fifty Years. Imagine the chaos... Elmo, Vicki, Clifford, Johnny, and maybe others can be there....:sympathy: It'll be more like either a marsh pit, or maybe.... I dunno... A riot.:embarrassed:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'd prefer to see the 30 year anniversary special re-released than a new one made for the 50th. I wonder if they filmed more stuff than was used for that special. It'd be nice to see any extra footage too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I remember seeing the special on Nickelodeon years ago, and later asking my Mom, "Uh...what's Little Muppet Monsters?" lol They made such a point of mentioning it, I thought I'd completely missed something! But then I was told how it didn't last long.