Sad? Why shouldnt I be?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry to shout at you yesterday Beaker. I didn't realise you didn't know he was a kid. And, yeah, maybe I was a bit out of order but it really made me mad.

Beauregard

charlynoa

Reaction score
beaker said:
...here is someone not from the US, and *totally* understands what I try to tell people.
It's nice to see that we think equally.

beaker said:
The REAL universal religion and spirituality is love. I wish more people could see that. We all need love in our life. We need to encourage people, to be kind and warm whenever possible, and to try and not let life get us down. And when it does, to find sound viable solutions to make it better.
:excited:
True, true!!

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
How could you do that? That guy is 11 and you just went and ripped his heart out.

He was posting what he knows to be right and wrong, what he has been taught by family and friends, and how could you do that? It's all he's ever known and he stated his opinion (he's 11 can't you give him a break) and you smash him in the face.

I remember once on here when I stated something I had always been taught (maybe it was wrong but I didn't know better) and I got a bashing like that back. There is nothing more heartbreaking

That is so unthoughtfull.

It is his beliefs. You have yours, I have mine, he has his. If I didn't like your beliefs would I go stamping on you like that? Have I said a word about what I as a christian think of this thread? No, and why can't you do the same.

I'd have thought you of all people woud know better than to throw hurtfull words at someone when you've had them thrown at you. That makes me very very mad.

For goodness sake.
thanks for standing up for me beaur.posted by tutter:You know what, you're right. It was pretty thoughless Beau. I was just very mad myself when I wrote that. And I didnt actually write it to offend him. I'm sure he didnt post his message to offend me other. Wow, shame. I'm reading what I wrote back over and it wasnt meant to be harsh, it was meant to be me proving a point rather than me doing what I was telling him not to do. But what do I know, I'm 13 myself. I do things without thinking about feelings and whatnot.

Sorry.i forgive you.