Sad? Why shouldnt I be?

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
charlynoa said:
gorgonmanistan: Love doesn't know physicals... Love doesn't matter about the gender of a character! You should think about it.

Apart from that.... many things were meant... but this would lead into an endless discussion.

Charly
in the bible it started as adam and eve...(man and woman)god made us to live by his rules(im a jehovahs witness)i just think that its wrong to be gay.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
gorgonmanistan said:
in the bible it started as adam and eve...(man and woman)god made us to live by his rules(im a jehovahs witness)i just think that its wrong to be gay.
And you're more than entitled to that opinion.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats cool that your gay! I've never had a friend whos gay expect for one that once to go gay becuase he can't get a girl but he keeps refering to that. But I would keep my head up high and say that "I'm proud to be gay." Your like everyone else in this world. If I had a chance to meet you and I didn't know you were gay I would still be your friend even if I were to be made fun of too. Now that I know I would be proud to have a friend whos gay. Glad you came out of the Muppet Dorms closet to tell us about your problem. I'm proud of you!!! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
charlynoa said:
gorgonmanistan: Love doesn't know physicals... Love doesn't matter about the gender of a character! You should think about it.

Apart from that.... many things were meant... but this would lead into an endless discussion.

Charly
He's ten. What would you expect from a ten year old.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
my story

I've been shy my whole life,still am Dan(I have a very small trust factor).I only have one true person that I call my best friend,though there are a lot of people at MC I'm proud to call my friends too.I'm still at that life's uphill climb.I was always the tallest girl in my class;I'm 6'1 1/2",at plus size,Jewish,body covered with tattoos,bi,quiet.Most people that don't know the true me think I'm a:snob,freak,etc...I didn't have friends in school.No one in school acknowledged me until 11th grade(honest truth).The first day of school 11th grade,a guy I knew since almost Kindergarden said,'Hi Dee.' to me.I went into incredible shock,saying to him,'What did you just say to me?!';only because of that suddenly someone after over 8 years finally said something resembling anything to me.Grant it,I personally went to school to be educated,not to be social;so yeah,I guess people can look at me as a snob before they get to know me.I had one girl in 4th grade that used to dig her nails into my arm,because she knew she could(of course she was the leader of the popular crowd).Three years,just after graduating,she comes into my work with this whole different personality(with the hi and how are you).Shocked the heck out of me,at this total change in her character.Now we're at least on the talking mode. I've never been that close to my family either.My brother and I just talk,if family problems come up,or just to see how the other is.When I used to go over to my neighbor's house,my ADD would kick in,I would be bored & leave their house.

Forgive my rambling everybody.Glad life is turning around for you Dan.True,you're still young;but so much can happen at any point in your life.Hope everyone still takes time to appreciate the simple things in life,one day at a time,& try to take every opportunity that comes your way while you can.

charlynoa

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
He's ten. What would you expect from a ten year old.
Yes, wou are right... I must have read anouther age... thought he was sixteen.

But I didn't want to be rude, I hope that didn't make such an impression, did it?

Charly

charlynoa

Reaction score
@ JaniceFerSure:

I think it's great that you told your story, too.
I hope you are comfortable with your life nowadays

Some day I am going to write my story, too... but it's a long story and at this moment to difficult for me to express in English.
And I also don't know if it is of any interest for you... and if I should leave it out of this place where such nice people seem to be.

Well... I hope that everyone can find a place to let their problems out (I hope you know what I mean... I am tired and not able to concentrate on vocabulary :sleep: )

I am glad to meet such nice people here... especially from all over the world... that means much to me, because it shows that it doesn't matter where you live... at any place are some nice people :smile:

I'll go to bed now... it's 11:16pm here in Germany right at the moment.

Best regards,
Charly

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I've been shy my whole life,still am Dan(I have a very small trust factor).I only have one true person that I call my best friend,though there are a lot of people at MC I'm proud to call my friends too.I'm still at that life's uphill climb.I was always the tallest girl in my class;I'm 6'1 1/2",at plus size,Jewish,body covered with tattoos,bi,quiet.Most people that don't know the true me think I'm a:snob,freak,etc...I didn't have friends in school.No one in school acknowledged me until 11th grade(honest truth).The first day of school 11th grade,a guy I knew since almost Kindergarden said,'Hi Dee.' to me.I went into incredible shock,saying to him,'What did you just say to me?!';only because of that suddenly someone after over 8 years finally said something resembling anything to me.Grant it,I personally went to school to be educated,not to be social;so yeah,I guess people can look at me as a snob before they get to know me.I had one girl in 4th grade that used to dig her nails into my arm,because she knew she could(of course she was the leader of the popular crowd).Three years,just after graduating,she comes into my work with this whole different personality(with the hi and how are you).Shocked the heck out of me,at this total change in her character.Now we're at least on the talking mode. I've never been that close to my family either.My brother and I just talk,if family problems come up,or just to see how the other is.When I used to go over to my neighbor's house,my ADD would kick in,I would be bored & leave their house.

Forgive my rambling everybody.Glad life is turning around for you Dan.True,you're still young;but so much can happen at any point in your life.Hope everyone still takes time to appreciate the simple things in life,one day at a time,& try to take every opportunity that comes your way while you can.
Thanks for being open with me, babe!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Anytime mate.Remember,there's more to you than just your sexuality.Find the positive in who you are,and contribute that to your life & to the world & you'll go very far.:excited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Dan...I've read your posts & you're a very sweet person! Don't let the idiots get you down, hon. My sister is gay & as kind hearted as can be!
I was pretty much an outcast at school due to being handicapped & being overweight.But I've learned to overcome it. My worst year was when I was in 7th grade.But three years later,one of the kids that tormented me the most told me how bad he felt about teasing me back then & that I was a nice person.
(((Dan)))these kids will grow up. I promise!