Sad? Why shouldnt I be?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It seems anyone who is different at school these days is called gay! I remember I copped so much rubbish about that and im not gay and never will be but the point is even if I was gay what the heck would it have to do with anyone else! Everyone has the right to be who they want to be! You dont have to put up with a bunch of little twirps making your life bad at school who will always be nothing! They are just garbage and to be honest shouldnt be on this earth!

Kids like that are totally nothing on their own! They only are horrible to other people to make them look good infront of their friends! They are embarassed about themselves thats why they point the finger at you to take the attention off them!

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Trust me Eric they call me gay even though I am not,I HATE IT!!:grouchy:

I am constantly called "gay" because I like the muppets. and because I like to make fun of all the girls who are little "valley" girls. I try to act like them to show to them how dumb they really look. I would not normally act that way. I just wish that people weren't so jerky these days. lol

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
If the people calling you gay had lives or had a hobby it wouldnt matter to them whether you were gay or not. It shouldnt matter to anyone.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Update: Things are getting better for me. My friends are all being supportive and I love them all dearly. I dont care what people think of me anymore, I dont like living in fear-- it doesnt suit me!! I'm just going to go there and be flamboyant and camp and if they dont like it then it's me and I dont change for people!!

charlynoa

Reaction score
Hi Dan!

It makes me feeling sad to read what is (or was) going on in your mind.
You are in a very difficult phase of life right now and your apparently difference from the other children/ young adults surely doesn't make it easier for you.
Being sad about all that what is happening in your life is absolutely "normal" (I don't realy like this term), so you don't have to worry about that.
I made the experience that having contact with other young gay people and changing thougts with them really helps becoming more self-confident.
I am bi and had my coming out when I was 13 and had my first girlfriend when I got 15. I think it was my outgoing kind of handling the whole thing as if it was "the most normal thing in the world" what made it easier to other people get in touch with me and "it".
Furthermore I had other personal attributes the people learned to appreciate.

Often people make fun on each other, because they just are insecure how to get in touch otherwise.

Sometimes it helps to remind that they are all just little humans that probably have the same problems that you have.

Let them find similarities so they don't fear about any differences.

If you anytime need somebody to talk to... just write an email to me.

Best regards,
Charly

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
charlynoa said:
Hi Dan! If you anytime need somebody to talk to... just write an email to me.

Best regards,
Charly
Thanks, that means a lot. Thanks for being so open with me, too!

Xela

Reaction score
People can be so close-minded... :mad:

It's hard, but the worst thing to do is let it get to you. People make fun of me a lot, but it doesn't bother me. I know where I am going in life, and I am not going to let anyone ruin it.

Plus, I always have great comebacks to shut them up. I win. :big_grin:

charlynoa

Reaction score
gorgonmanistan: Love doesn't know physicals... Love doesn't matter about the gender of a character! You should think about it.

Apart from that.... many things were meant... but this would lead into an endless discussion.

Charly