Runaway bride on toast on eBay

Ziffel

Reaction score

That Announcer

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Sorry, but if that lying, cowardly runaway bride is "famous people" then society desperately needs to reassess it's values. This woman has received way too much media attention already. She needs to be dropped from the public eye now before it escalates to late-night TV, Playboy and Celebrity Jeopardy appearances.
You got it, man. Too many people ignore truly great and talented people like Andrew Lloyd Webber, Penn & Teller and (for that matter) the Muppets so they can get their fill of flash-in-the-pan news from 'Star' magazine. I'm not like that, never have been and never will be.

If this idiot woman is a Big Star, we're all fools.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
You got it, man. Too many people ignore truly great and talented people like Andrew Lloyd Webber, Penn & Teller and (for that matter) the Muppets so they can get their fill of flash-in-the-pan news from 'Star' magazine. I'm not like that, never have been and never will be.

If this idiot woman is a Big Star, we're all fools.
Naw, not everyone. Just those who buy it.

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Naw, not everyone. Just those who buy it.
I suppose you're right...

I don't buy it, and judging by the above quote, you don't, so the two of us aren't fools. Oh, and Docnzhoss, him too.

Ziffel

Reaction score
And myself. :smile:

I'm no fool. No sirree. I'm gonna live to be a hundred and three (a little Jiminy Cricket there!)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I suppose you're right...

I don't buy it, and judging by the above quote, you don't, so the two of us aren't fools. Oh, and Docnzhoss, him too.
Yay! We should have a party.
edit: Ziffel too!