Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess I'm okay. The falling was Garfield flying out of his seat and across the bus.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*unplasters self from window* That was also me Piggy, please drive slower! *picks Garfield up and places him on a seat and tucks lasgna under the crook of his arm* He should wake up soon.

*The black car follows suspiciously behind the Muppets as it comes out from the copse of trees. All the windows are tinted black and no one is able to see into the car.*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey! :smile: You're on target with the direction I was taking the car story...

The black car shoots out of the wooded road and follows dangerously close to the Muppets' bus.

"I was planning on cutting them off, but I'm running behind! Darn dirt road! That's okay, though, I can stop them yet!"

Suddenly, the hood of the car splits and opens and a laser cannon pops up.

"This will be the day of MY victory! They won't ever kick me out and think I will let them control something I pulled together! HA HA HA!"

As they all near a curve in the road, the tip of the laser cannon begins to glow...
Um, Piggy, remember when I asked you to slow down? Well, forget about it! SPEED UP! GO GO GO!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"Phenomena."

*Bus turns the curve and the laser clips the back of the bus, singeing the metal a little, and the burn looks like mouse ears. The shiny black car misses the curve and ends up going down the hill into the woods.*

"CURSES! I will stop those Muppets if it's the last thing I do!"
Wow! Kermit, who IS that guy?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
*unplasters self from window* That was also me Piggy, please drive slower! *picks Garfield up and places him on a seat and tucks lasgna under the crook of his arm* He should wake up soon.

*The black car follows suspiciously behind the Muppets as it comes out from the copse of trees. All the windows are tinted black and no one is able to see into the car.*

*wakes up sniffing, big smile, looks at Sweetums* Thanks big guy. I'm glad to have a big brute like u around. *gobbles down lasagna*

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Why would someone be after us? We're just innocent Muppets on our way to our new job in Orlando.

Beth C

Reaction score
*hears some of the conversations going on behind her*

What's going on back there? Did someone tell me to speed up? I thought I was just told to slow down!

*Sees a mirror right above the seat and takes a compact out of her purse and begins to powder her face*

There.. much better.

*Glances at the road*

YIKES! *grabs at steering wheel and pulls bus sharply back onto the blacktop highway*

I hope no one felt that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, how far now until we get to Orlando? I want to ride some rides!

Status
Not open for further replies.