Role Play: Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets

P

Philo and Gunge

Philo: What if the cave does lead to Fraggle Rock? It looks like it, it might be that big sign that says "Fraggle Rock right in here!".

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Glad I didn't have Harry's coffee! That could have caused my head to explo...er...pop.

Yeah, I heard old stories about this old cave--that it used to be a mine--and I expect there could be something to it.

We're almost there.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
*holds up a balloon and pops it with a pin*
YIPES! :embarrassed:

Well, there it is, gang! The cave. Now, we can go in and see if there's anything worth digging out.

Narration:
Yes, the Muppets have reached the mouth of the cave, and inside there could be gold and diamonds, or not. However, a two men have also just arrived in the distance who were looking for this cave themselves to get the possible treasures in their ownership.

ZEB: Look, ya'll! Them creatures has done beat us here! They gonna get our treasures! *Raises rifle.*
JEBEDIAH: *Pushes rifle down* Wait, brother! Not yet.

And now, the Muppets find a little rail-way going into the cave and a mining cart on it. There is an option: Walk into the cave, or ride in on the mining cart. What'll they do?

P

Philo and Gunge

Philo: I say we ride in the mining cart.
Gunge: Yeah, less strain on dem legs.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Narration:
The Muppets get into the mining cart on the tracks, and although their expectations are high, they simply sit there.
Hmm. We're not moving. Maybe if we pull back on this brake..?! WOAH!!

The cart glides down the track into the cave at a rapid speed...much faster than any of them thought it would go!
MOOOMMMMMIIEEEEEE!!!

P

Philo and Gunge

Philo: OMG! Next thing you know they'll be an explosion from the ghosts of miners. Uh, oh.
Gunge: Philo! You said explosion and... Oh, no! Now I said! Don't :crazy: please don't!