Role Play: Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets

Erine81981

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Gunge: Wait your forgetting something, Gobo. When we're with Muppets we're pretty much the same size as Kermit. Didn't you watch MFC?

:smirk: I know that Gunge.

I just made a new robe and I don't want to get it wet, so I jumped up here.

*starts eatting doozer's sticks*

Mmmmmmmm nothing good but to eat some doozer sticks and get a ride on a bear's head. *laughs*

P

Philo and Gunge

Philo: You wanna know how I fish? (jumps out of boat, swims into river, comes back with 5 fish)
Gunge: And he wants to get wet.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*harpoon flies into the hole from under the boat and plugs it, then Harry climbs into the boat*

What Harry hit?

Erine81981

Reaction score
*trying to dodge the harpoon*

You almost hit me. *looks at robe*

Oh no. Thanks! Look at what you did?

You ripped a hole in my new robe.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
NARRATION:

After catching the night's dinner, thanks to Crazy Harry plugging the hole and keeping the boat from sinking, the Muppets returned to camp where the food was cooked, robe holes mended, and campfire songs were sung. Then, it was bed time. All were tired from the days' events, fell asleep fast, and then woke the next morning.

Breakfast of eggs, grits, and hashbrowns were cooked and served with coffee--all cooked on an open fire--and then after breakfast the fire was put out. A few of The Muppets needed to go to a nearby spring to freshen up while the others just kind of hung out and either played a little music, or invented games using sticks and stones (but no name calling).

It was then that a new itenerary was decided upon for the days' events and that was to find the old caves in the mountain side which were said to have either gold or diamonds in them, and the group was excited.

So, it was the new plan to head in that direction, up the steep path on the incline into the dark woods was where they would find the cave. Not with any intentions of getting rich, but with every intention of having an adventure, they set out.

But, are they the only ones looking for the cave? Probably...
And BOY! is this path STEEP! It's like mountain climbing. Oh wait, this IS mountain climbing, but not like REALLY mountain climbing, because it's like we're on a path and going up the hill and stuff--just really steep.

Did I say this path is steep yet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*panting*

Like, Floyd can I get a pigyback.

*glances worriedly at Piggy*

Like, I mean a ride, fer sure.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Janice for mending my hole on my robe.

I thought I would need a new one.

This is going to a neat adventure.

So Fozzie is this true about the jewels and gold or is it a myth?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*jumps all around the group due to too much morning coffee*

Go find cave! Cave! Cave Cave! Harry climb mountain! Why others go slow? No slow! Yes fast! Fast! Fast! Fast! Tree!

*climbs up a nearby tree, jumps to anouther one on the side of the path and climbs back down*

P

Philo and Gunge

(gazes at :crazy: )
Um.... couldn't we leave him at the campsite? Just thinking, what if that cave takes us to Fraggle Rock?