RIP Muppet Show Guests

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
True MikaelaMuppet. Usually they're quick and on the ball. Which is the main reason why I was unsure about this announcement.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
True MikaelaMuppet. Usually they're quick and on the ball. Which is the main reason why I was unsure about this announcement.
When checking Muppet Wiki a few minutes ago, I didn't see anything about Carol Channing.

DMHFan

Reaction score
R.I.P. Carol Channing, of "Hello Dolly!"
I just hope Disney asked permission from her before she died to include her episode on the DVD of The Muppet Show: Season 4 and any digital download and streaming service if TMS gets added.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Wikipedia agrees with her passing although no mention is made on the page at Muppet Wiki of Guests who have died. A Dead or Alive website says she's still alive too. On the other hand the article CBPuppets links looks serious and trustworthy.

Until any new evidence comes to light confirming she's definitely still alive, I'm going to assume RIP Carol Channing. :frown:
Truth be told, I found out about it on twitter, then I did a google search about it then came across an article from CNN

gravy

Reaction score
HOLY GFGFGHFGFDG I LITERALLY JUST WATCHED HER EPISODE!!!

I heard about her on the radio this morning, I thought they were just doing a little bio segment or something...

Dang.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Such a shame. I loved seeing her performances on Sesame Street and the Muppet Show.

On the other hand, the fact that she was able to make it to the age of 97 is a blessing. Not everyone gets that privilege in life, unfortunately.