RIP Muppet Show Guests

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Adds another tombstone for the latest addition to the TMS Guest Star Graveyard.

Auvoir Messieur Charles,
Une pluss fantóm.
Dormes vous peur eternite.
Bon voyage a votre nuvelle meson.

Please pardon if I misspelled any words in the epitaph, its been several years since my French lessons.

:sleep: I love French singers.
:boo: I love French fries!
:sleep: French fries? I don't get it.
:boo: That's because you didn't order any.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
*Adds another tombstone for the latest addition to the TMS Guest Star Graveyard.

Auvoir Messieur Charles,
Une pluss fantóm.
Dormes vous peur eternite.
Bon voyage a votre nuvelle meson.

Please pardon if I misspelled any words in the epitaph, its been several years since my French lessons.

:sleep: I love French singers.
:boo: I love French fries!
:sleep: French fries? I don't get it.
:boo: That's because you didn't order any.
This makes the 57th guest star who's now deceased. I have nothing else I can think of to say. :frown::cry:

DMHFan

Reaction score
Roy Clark has died of pneumonia today.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wikipedia agrees with her passing although no mention is made on the page at Muppet Wiki of Guests who have died. A Dead or Alive website says she's still alive too. On the other hand the article CBPuppets links looks serious and trustworthy.

Until any new evidence comes to light confirming she's definitely still alive, I'm going to assume RIP Carol Channing. :frown:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Wikipedia agrees with her passing although no mention is made on the page at Muppet Wiki of Guests who have died. A Dead or Alive website says she's still alive too. On the other hand the article CBPuppets links looks serious and trustworthy.

Until any new evidence comes to light confirming she's definitely still alive, I'm going to assume RIP Carol Channing. :frown:
The Huffington Post is confirming it as well:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-legend-dead-dies_us_56a850f1e4b0f71799286ba1