RIP Muppet Show Guests

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Sweetums and Lenny? Hmmm. I may need to see that TMS episode again so I have a better idea of what you're talking about. Lol.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
After a couple of years grace another guest has finally succumbed, and it wasn't Valerie Harper.

RIP Florence Henderson :cry:

I'm saddened but at the same time awestruck at Valerie strong will to fight and survive her cancer. :big_grin:

jobi71

Reaction score
After a couple of years grace another guest has finally succumbed, and it wasn't Valerie Harper.

RIP Florence Henderson :cry:

I'm saddened but at the same time awestruck at Valerie strong will to fight and survive her cancer. :big_grin:
I take a bit of solace in that Florence was in the audience of Dancing with the Stars on Monday to cheer on her Brady co-star Maureen McCormack. As I understand it she felt ill Tuesday evening, went to the hospital Wednesday and passed on Thursday. I am sad about her death, but at the very least it was quick and I hope with no pain or suffering. She was one of those performers who just exuded joy at performing. And such a brilliant smile. RIP Florence.

gravy

Reaction score
I remember seeing on a YouTube comment about Paul Williams on the Muppet Show, ''Dear 2016, please don't take this man.'' I think we've had a close call since 2016 is almost over (which is still a bad thing).

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I just dropped in to deliver the sad news that Roger Moore has just passed away at 89. My aunt told me she heard on the news just now. :cry:

Mike Hamilton

Reaction score
Sad....i just got the 6pack movie off evilbay and started watching last night. All the faces of great actors now gone...im looking forward to getting the TMS dvd's this week.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'd argue that Roger Moore was a historic guest star as he was the last one ever (although, not the last one they filmed).