RIP Marshall Efron

D'Snowth

Reaction score

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What?! No! I was just thinking about him a couple days ago.....

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've never even heard of him until now, but am familiar with Twice Upon A Time though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He also voiced the Earl of Sandwich on TIME SQUAD, which, interestingly enough, seemed to be modeled after him and his physical appearance, much like Botch was: short, round, little glasses, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've never even heard of him until now, but am familiar with Twice Upon A Time though.
you should definitely check it out if you haven’t seen it, highly recommend it if you want to watch something where you’re more interested in the artwork/visuals than the plot.

(Plus, it’s got a lot of nice 80s pop songs).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He also voiced the Earl of Sandwich on TIME SQUAD, which, interestingly enough, seemed to be modeled after him and his physical appearance, much like Botch was: short, round, little glasses, etc.
I thought the same myself, actually. I also still wonder if Jake the Dog from Adventure Time has an inspiration from Ralph the All-Purpose Animal.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
you should definitely check it out if you haven’t seen it, highly recommend it if you want to watch something where you’re more interested in the artwork/visuals than the plot.

(Plus, it’s got a lot of nice 80s pop songs).
Thank you. I'll make sure to check it out sometime.