RIP Kobe Bryant

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know it’s still a shock. There have been others that died in helicopter crashes- Thurmon Munson (won three World Series with the Yankees back in the 70s), Bill Graham (concert promoter who managed the Jefferson Airplane, Santana, helped organize Woodstock, and revolutionized the concert business), Stevie Ray Vaughn (one of the best blues guitarists ever).

The trouble is they were all freak accidents. All of them have flown on copters and planes as part of their careers. It’s tragic, and what probably frustrates a lot of people is there’s no one to blame. It just happened. But that’s cold comfort to family and fans.

The one thing I hope that doesn’t come out of this, is Snowthy saying, “What a crappy year this is already. January isn’t over yet and casualties are piling up!”
2012 had its share of deaths too. But you can’t measure a year by how many people pass away.

We will all pass away sometime (me being probably the oldest on here, most likely I’ll go first).

The harsh reality is, even when someone we love or admire dies, we have to keep living. It’s tough, but there’s no way around it.

I can be grateful I met Kobe before he became a household name, and he was a positive role model on all counts. Unlike someone like Dennis Rodman, who while equally talented, his personal life was a disaster.
Troy Gentry died in a helicopter crash as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is why I hate flying. You’re always at risk of dying in a crash. But then again, the same can be said for trains and busses.

Either way, R.I.P. he died way too young.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Disgusting people....

Right off the bat I can tell they’re just looking for excuses to ruin his reputation. And the fact that they did this RIGHT AFTER HIS DEATH shows how cowardly they are. Seriously, it’s **** like this that goes against actual victims of rape/sexual harassment.

That was really rude of them to do that.
Those are the blue check mark profiles for ya. Welcome to twitter.