Richard Hunt It's been 14 years

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
It's been 14 years since the very talented Richard Hunt passed away. It's been years since wev'e heard the voices of some of his wonderful charachters. Richard you'll always be remembered for having the most Unique charachters with the best personalities. RIP Richard we all still miss you :wink: :flirt: :eek:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yes I have to say that was a sad loss, sutch a talented man, as all the peopel who work or have worled for the Muppets. I think as long he is remembered he will never be dead. That's how I look at it anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same here, the way I see it, one doesn't actually die, one just moves on from one "shell" to another. Until we see him again, we will miss him.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I've been waiting for the accounts to be activated again, for two months, just to say this. *Takes deep breath* :eek:

Richard Hunt rocks. I miss him terribly, and I wasn't even born when he died. Pretty powerful dude. :wink:

Thank you and good night. :flirt:

Frogster

Reaction score
I loved Scooter so much. My first friend I ever had was the human version of Scooter. He moved, however, to Georgia, and I haven't seen him in a couple years. But whenever I see him, I think Scooter. He actually gave me a Scooter doll when I was little. But back to Richard... I think I speak for everyone when I say he was such an impact to all of us. Whether he was playing a cow on Sesame Street, a Gorg on Fraggle Rock, or a lab experiment gone wrong on The Muppet Show, he brought such an intresting perspecive on puppetry. He would have been so much fun to hang out with, too. Here's to Richard (raises glass). :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i have to say i love sweetums he is sometiems so mean but yet at the same time has a big heart.

BEAR

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
i have to say i love sweetums he is sometiems so mean but yet at the same time has a big heart.

Really? I like Sweetums too, but I don't really recall him ever being "mean".

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*raises glass to Richard Hunt* Here's to you, man.

'Your face', will never be forgotten, dear man.

I know this is quite personal, but when I found out I had Hepatitis C, my first thoughts were, "Am I going to die? What will happen to me??" then, for some reason, my thoughts turned to Richard, and his battle with aids...he's been my...I guess my driving force to help me get through this last year of my treatments. I'm happy to say, my virus/disease is out of remission right now. But every time, I wanted to stop, I remembered him. It's sappy, and probably not the best thing to say on these boards, but he kept me going.

*raises glass again* To Richard. My muse for my stories and my everlasting help though those hard times. Thank you Richard.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I don't really think of Sweetums as mean either. Kind of...misinformed. He may have eaten guest stars, but you always got the feeling Sweetums thought he was doing a service for the Muppets.

*raises juice box* To Richard, hope you, Jim, and Jerry are havin fun. :flirt:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
To Richard! A friend I'll never know in this life and to the voices and joy your brought to me in my youth!

*holds up Palisides Sweetums figurine*