Review of the NEW Muppets.com

ElFozzie

Reaction score
A typically over-flashed Disney site sadly. Some good content, but it's slow to get to with nonsensical navigation. Will they ever learn!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What annoys me is the whole thing is flash, so everything has a load time, and theres so much stuff to veiw it makes load time really long. Why cant disney just make normal websites where theres some flash but not taking over the whole site?:boo:

The Whatevers

Reaction score
"I loved that movie"
"Which part?"
"The end!"
Statler and Warldorf both laugh.

Why can't I get that out of my head???

pepestarr

Reaction score
I think this website is very good but could include possibly abit more information about the performers and muppets sometimes rather than games.

At the moment there is a poll to pick the best box art for Season 2 Muppet Show and pictures in the Newstand of Kermits trip to England.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yeah, that poll has been there for a while, cool that the number keeps going way up!

I really wish they'd put something on there about Master Replica's Kermit, and Kermit's new book as well. They could even talk about the new French show somewhere, and the "Muppets Ahoy" cruise show could use some publicity too.

I wanted to send them an e-mail the other day to talk about this kind of stuff, but I couldn't find a link for the life of me. Not even on the main Disney page (help, account, etc.).

:sympathy:

MWoO

Reaction score
The site stinks. It had great potential, but in the endi t's a lot of flash and no substance.