Review of the NEW Muppets.com

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Hey Luke, I know you and me got into some of the arguments about what the website would be like, but I have to be honest and say it is good.

I wish there was more about Jim, though. That bugs me. It's like the history is rubbed out :cry:

But I have to admit a good website, so you win there Luke :big_grin:

How come Frogboy has nothing to say in this thread :confused:

Telekinesis

Reaction score
Great site. One of the best I've visited in who knows how long, actually. Things might be a little slow sometimes but that's to be expected with something like this. I'm also assuming they're still working out some bugs and getting everything set how they want it. I did notice something that struck me as funny though, not sure if it's been mentioned yet: the typo (read: "ususal") on the news page right before it mentions muppet fans being the smartest on the web. :smile:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
It is very nice but at the minute there is not much to do on it.

mikealan

Reaction score
Do you wanna know what I think about the NEW Muppets.com?

It had most of my favorites Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Rizzo, Animal, Scooter, Swedish Chef, Bunsen, Beaker, Statler, Waldorf, & the Electric Mayhem, but it really didn't have much of Pigs In Space and Kermit's nephew Robin. :frown:

The Muppets' Wizard Of Oz Cast List does not feature Robin and he will not be in the movie. Bring back Kermit's nephew Robin!! Kermit would miss him very much!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
As for Robin on Muppers.com, if you go to the "Studio Lounge" page and look at the shelves on the wall you'll see Robin sitting there and smiling.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! tHATS not Robin ok it a kermit Doll man you people Robin will probly take some time to find someone to replace him.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right as I look closer...really closer. It's so dang small.

beaker

Reaction score
Well, it seems Muppets.com has been updated more timely than any Muppet fansite, so that's good news(loved those hi res GMA and SNL pictures) Now if only they will have the Oz commercial trailer on there soon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea nice pics. and i like the chrismass look of the lot.

Gideon

Reaction score
obviously now theres more just not muppet records all else is there