Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's not 2016 or even 2020 anymore. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all. And this is coming from someone who used to watch Trump's interviews and rally speeches quite often, it gets old.

That's why his off-script moments get attention, like when he said George Bush sr. was hiding secret documents in a chinese restaurant that was also a bowling alley, which was pretty hilarious, I'll admit.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Needless to say, that there are no Mandela's, no supporters of secularism
or egalitarian democracy in *any* of the Arab-Islamic world political
or military groups -- and wars have been fought by fully mobilised
nations since at least WWI. The USA *warned* the people of Hiroshima
with leaflets to *leave* before they dropped Little Boy (war criminals
don't do this) and Japan was warned of "prompt and utter destruction"
but *chose* to ignore the Potsdam Declaration.

As for Dresden? The Nazis were still murdering people as they went
down to defeat. I shed no tears for them and their supporters and
enablers in Dresden. Or the factory workers in those cities killed in
both countries that were not slave labourers or Allied POWs. The
babies and children were victims but not the vast majority of the
German and Japanese adults. Remember that thousands of Germans who
participated in Zyklon-B and Babi Yar etc. got to live long long after
the war and to die in bed. Neither the West Germans nor the Allies
seemed to care.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Obviously this isn’t going to effect his presidency running, but I’m curious to see what this could potentially lead to.

Side-note but not really related: Ended up cutting ties with a certain someone who used to be VERY active on this thread who clearly showed how biasedly democratic he was, feeling his party could do absolutely no wrong, only criticizing said party if it’s something he personally doesn’t like (abortions), and constantly gave republicans criticizing Joe Biden crap yet criticized him as well but only if it’s something that personally effected his life…… yeah, after 7 years of knowing the guy, his pessimistic attitude of life and his big habit of just making everything about himself was starting to become VERY annoying for me. I don’t think I need to mention names cause I feel like we all know who we’re talking about, but yeah. Won’t miss having him in my life honestly.

Last edited:

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
Obviously this isn’t going to effect his presidency running, but I’m curious to see what this could potentially lead to.

Side-note but not really related: Ended up cutting ties with a certain someone who used to be VERY active on this thread who clearly showed how biasedly democratic he was, feeling his party could do absolutely no wrong, only criticizing said party if it’s something he personally doesn’t like (abortions), and constantly gave republicans criticizing Joe Biden crap yet criticized him as well but only if it’s something that personally effected his life…… yeah, after 7 years of knowing the guy, his pessimistic attitude of life and his big habit of just making everything about himself was starting to become VERY annoying for me. I don’t think I need to mention names cause I feel like we all know who we’re talking about, but yeah. Won’t miss having him in my life honestly.
My guess is dsnowth

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Side-note but I’m actually glad to see there are more people of color calling out Democrats in recent years (since around 2022 to now) on how said party actually views them the minute they decide to vote Republican or *gasp* even just Donald Trump for that matter!

Seriously I’m willing to bet these same people who claim to be “pro-diversity” probably called her the N-word ending in er.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Admittedly there were times I was a bit on an ***hole on this thread and as I said previously, I’m not proud of a lot of my older posts on this thread. But in the end it is what it is, and I have changed and matured more the past two or three years, with my political views at that.

Again I only look forward to enjoying myself on Election Day cause we’re getting two sh*t candidates anyway. 🤷‍♂️

dwayne1115

Reaction score
A whole lot has changed in this country since I last posted here. I continue to pray for our nation and our leaders (even the ones I disagree with) I also pray for everyone on here as well.