Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I'm just glad that even Fox News is calling this on an assault on our democracy.

Meanwhile, Trump's finally addressing the riots, and still going on about election fraud and the election being stolen. Retard.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Frankly if anything both sides have now officially went out of their way to destroy property over an issue they have. Both situations (the destruction itself) I don’t agree with.

The only difference however - one was because folks out there just turned a blind eye to police vs Black people until they became more concerned that their property was being destroyed. The other was because we’re getting a new president soon and these people can’t take a dose of their own medicine with having to deal with the subject of losing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. Trump's response was an absolute joke. "I feel your pain, I feel your hurt. I love you, you're special people."

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Trump just really needs to accept the fact that he lost and will not get a second term.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The last two pages of this thread highlight how stupid people can be sometimes when they think their side is always right and the other side is always wrong. Once the hate filled blinders go on anything goes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I literally said both sides showed their ugliness from destroying property though?