Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
Comparing this thread to a criminal jury trial? :laugh:
Intentionally not getting the point? Sounds like you won't be changing much in the new year.

The video is about how to win someone over to your side and how not to win someone over to your side. It just so happens that the debate takes place in a jury room. The points made in the video still apply to any debate or argument, but I forgot, you are incapable of recognizing nuance and analogies.

Censored

Reaction score
Intentionally not getting the point? Sounds like you won't be changing much in the new year.

The video is about how to win someone over to your side and how not to win someone over to your side. It just so happens that the debate takes place in a jury room. The points made in the video still apply to any debate or argument, but I forgot, you are incapable of recognizing nuance and analogies.
It all depends on how much you think the people you’re debating are worth and what’s at stake. Unlike, a criminal jury trial, the answer to both of those questions here is “not much.”

Censored

Reaction score
Perhaps you should read what others post before you go in to attack mode. In my very next post I said I would vote for Joe Biden for president over President Trump and more likely any other Republican candidate.
But of course, according to you, if it’s a white male, that’s horrible of them and if it’s not a white male, that’s horrible too.

Censored

Reaction score
I really couldn’t care less if any of you ever see things my way.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It all depends on how much you think the people you’re debating are worth and what’s at stake. Unlike, a criminal jury trial, the answer to both of those questions here is “not much.”

And yet, you are still here.

MWoO

Reaction score
Considering the amount of time you put into posting in this thread, and how often you feel the need to attack people, only one of two things must be true. Either you think the arguments are worth spending your time here, or you think your time is worthless and you waste it here. You can not both think your time has value and think the arguments you have here are worthless. SO which is it? Do you think the arguments here are worth the effort, or do you think your time is worthless and might as well be spent doing worthless things?

Censored

Reaction score
Considering the amount of time you put into posting in this thread, and how often you feel the need to attack people, only one of two things must be true. Either you think the arguments are worth spending your time here, or you think your time is worthless and you waste it here. You can not both think your time has value and think the arguments you have here are worthless. SO which is it? Do you think the arguments here are worth the effort, or do you think your time is worthless and might as well be spent doing worthless things?
Always good for a laugh or two.