Remembering Fred Rogers...

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Rowlf the dog,

Welcome to our forum. I'd recommend that you slightly change your username to avoid confusion, as one of our most regular members goes by the name Rowlf the Dog as well. Calling yourself Rowlf1 or something like that should do the trick.

Again, welcome aboard, and thanks for sharing your memories with us.

dacs

Reaction score
I grew up with Mr Rogers, from the time he started on TV, I watched my little girls watch and learn from him. It was like loosing a family member to hear of his passing. My girls just asked if he will still be on the telly and whether or not they can still watch the neighborhood of make believe. Tough and he will be missed.

Lynnette

Reaction score
I had recently been through the loss of two persons I love in the last two weeks - then Mr. Rogers. The loss I felt over Mr. Rah-rah (as I called him when I was a toddler) was strangely similar to those I knew personally.

I guess I understand now why I thought he didn't look so good at the start of the year as one of the 3 grand marshals in the Rose Parade with Bill Cosby and Art Linkletter.

I'm very sad...:cry:

-Lynnette

Sweetums

Reaction score
You will be missed, Mr. Rogers.

You were always a wonderful friend.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i heard that mr. rogers was a very sweet, kind, gentle person. and he was like this to everyone he met.......sad stuff...but like what jay leno said, why can't barney die?..........

ryan

Doogied

Reaction score
Barney and the Tellitubbies... we could do without them too...

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Today would have been Mr. Rogers 74th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Rogers.

Tony

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Welcome to our forum. I'd recommend that you slightly change your username to avoid confusion, as one of our most regular members goes by the name Rowlf the Dog as well. Calling yourself Rowlf1 or something like that should do the trick.
Rowlf1 was my name on the old MC and Tough Pigs now:eek: nah, that's fine,there are other rowlf's here too, mine says Zack the dog, so people know it's me zack)Rowlf the, creator of rowlf the's...i guess?...Dog.

Zack) Rowlf the, how about Rowlf2? just kidding! D:sympathy:g.

Rowlf the dog

Reaction score
Rowlf the name

When he posted that I checked and there was no other "Rowlf the dog" :sympathy: so I figured there was some mistake or that the other "Rowlf the dog" had left. I picked Rowlf because he was the first Muppet I ever saw and he's my favorite puppet of the ones that I own. Wish he had a happier icon though.