RED ALERT! "The Muppets" fans need to contact ABC **NOW**!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacobson are going to be on a Muppets panel at "The Vulture Festival" in New York, a pop cultural festival that also has panels for other TV shows such as "Better Call Saul", 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend", "Mr. Robot", none of which i've heard of before, but they've all been renewed for second seasons.
http://www.toughpigs.com/morning-with-muppets/

Drtooth

Reaction score
Better Call Saul is the spinoff of Breaking Bad designed to give depth and backstory to a character that was the goofy comedy relief during a poignant part of the series (or so I'm told, I'm actually watching Saul, but didn't get a chance to binge Breaking Bad yet).

The others, I'll admit, I've barely heard of either. Crazy Ex Girlfriend is something on the CW. Mr. Robot's some conspiracy thriller.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Nashville and Agent Carter have been canned.The Real O'Neals have been renewed.

It's officially begun folks, so hold on to your hats and we'll see what the final verdict is. They could announce it today, or three days from now...

This is seriously intense.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Nashville and Agent Carter have been canned.The Real O'Neals have been renewed.

It's officially begun folks, so hold on to your hats and we'll see what the final verdict is. They could announce it today, or three days from now...

This is seriously intense.
Ah. Bummer. I loved Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.