RED ALERT! "The Muppets" fans need to contact ABC **NOW**!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
you know what's strange ? that everything that I said was going to happen, when I was skeptical about the show. is actually happening, and now I feel really bad about what I said when I was skeptical about the show.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
you know what's strange ? that everything that I said was going to happen, when I was skeptical about the show. is actually happening, and now I feel really bad about what I said when I was skeptical about the show.
Don't beat yourself up over it. Your still a loyal Muppet fan because your trying to help save the show.

ConstantineFan

Reaction score
THE ABC Network president getting fired won't change anything about The Muppets, ABC will treat The Muppets like Agent Carter and Agents of Shieldbecause of the fan support and the brand, because Agents of Shield and Agent Carter both were in low ratings and they got renewed for another season. Agent Carter got renewed to Season 2 and Agents of Shield to Seasons 2 and 3, and highly possible 4. Don't freak out and Call/ Email ABC, because the show is going to get renewed no matter what happens. If the show does get canceled, Disney can just move The Muppets to Disney XD and Disney Channel to resolve their viewer problem.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd personally hate to see the show on Disney XD (or as I like to call it the GOOD Disney channel no one gets) or Disney. If the show is to find another venue, it must be online. Hulu, Netflix, even Amazon or Yahoo. If the show can't continue on television, at least try it online before the Muppets are permanently mothballed.

I'd LOVE to think that Disney has enough clout over its own network to give The Muppets a second season to keep the brand up. Or at the very least give it a second season because even most of their not successful shows got second seasons (like Better of Ted). SHIELD keeps getting renewed because it does better online and it's part of the highly profitable Marvel Cinematic Universe. I don't know where the Muppets fit in. If Disney can keep them afloat just through a series of internet videos, yeah...fine... but we can't blame them for trying a show that people are either too old and conservative or too young and snarky to patiently sit through the series and wait for it to get better (which it did). You can only make one first impression, but frankly a lot of shows I only watched the first episode of before I hated it I found myself going back to a season or so later and loving it. Why that's not happening here, I can't say.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I sent in my feedback letter about the show already. Let's encourage more to do the same! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At the risk of seeming like the Debbie Downer of the thread, this isn't going to do anything: networks are like YouTube, they don't listen to the feedback of the people - if they did, they wouldn't be airing half of the garbage that's on TV today; networks usually only want to satisfy their own personal agenda.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
At the risk of seeming like the Debbie Downer of the thread, this isn't going to do anything: networks are like YouTube, they don't listen to the feedback of the people - if they did, they wouldn't be airing half of the garbage that's on TV today; networks usually only want to satisfy their own personal agenda.
Either way your negativity won't help. We gotta try anyway we can,even if it doesn't work.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
where is the rest of the Muppet central members ? as Muppet fans, they should be on this thread telling their thoughts on this situation.

Muppy

Reaction score
I'll try to send them an email tomorrow, maybe even a letter. I'll also be tweeting #renewTheMuppets as much as I can. We may just be a small portion of the viewers, but every little bit helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.