Rebusquest

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm sorry you're hardly getting any feedback on your works either. But I'll keep giving you some if you keep giving me some on my works. I still believe in bringing back classic childrens' TV fun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Indeed.

Actually, I got to speak with an actual television historian a few months ago, I told him about my work, and what my mission was as far as not just Steve, but all my projects are go in trying to recapture the essence of classic sitcoms of yesteryears... he said I sound like justwhat the world needs right now.

Xerus

Reaction score
Indeed.

Actually, I got to speak with an actual television historian a few months ago, I told him about my work, and what my mission was as far as not just Steve, but all my projects are go in trying to recapture the essence of classic sitcoms of yesteryears... he said I sound like justwhat the world needs right now.
Congratulations, it's so great that a TV historian sees your dreams. My friend, Heather, who wrote the Rebusquest theme song is a film maker and she believes that someday I can get Rebusquest animated. She's also an animator and I invited her to do the voice of Reba when the time comes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Congratulations, it's so great that a TV historian sees your dreams. My friend, Heather, who wrote the Rebusquest theme song is a film maker and she believes that someday I can get Rebusquest animated. She's also an animator and I invited her to do the voice of Reba when the time comes.
Didn't you say friend of yours (maybe Heather) in animation expressed interest in turning Skelroy & Bonus into an animated series? Either way, yeah, I'd love to see your comics as animated cartoons! :big_grin:

Xerus

Reaction score
Didn't you say friend of yours (maybe Heather) in animation expressed interest in turning Skelroy & Bonus into an animated series? Either way, yeah, I'd love to see your comics as animated cartoons! :big_grin:
Thank you. :smile: Heather is really now into Rebusquest big time. She's been trying to work on a new show called Peanut Butter and Jelly. An educational show that's supposed to be like the classic Electric Company that teaches phonics through funny skits and musical numbers. And she feels Rebusquest could be a regular cartoon series on there, kind of like how The Electric Company had Letterman. So there's a possibility that RQ might be on TV or maybe on a DVD. And maybe soon, so will X.O. Seal and Skelroy & Bonus.

Xerus

Reaction score
I have a brand new Rebusquest story posted. This one is called, "Germ Welfare." http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep10-page1.php

And some possible good news too. My friend, Heather who wrote that RQ theme song, is going to help make RQ and animated web series. Right now, she's doing an audio of the music, sound effects, and she's going to voice Carson and Reba and all the other characters too. And she has this friend who's an animator, and as soon as we can find someone to fund the money to pay the animator, hopefully the first Rebusquest story and many more can be animated.