Rare appearances

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, I remember Bunsen and Beaker on the show from time to time, and Statler and Waldorf were on once... what other Muppets appeared from time to time?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bean Bunny appeared from time to time during the last two seasons, and Robin made at least two appearances. Janice also appeared in one episode from the last season.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
One episode called "Eight Flags over the Nursery" had Link and Dr. Strangpork (not as babies) once :wink:

Xerus

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
yeah, it was a "Pigs in Space" segment...

BJ
That Pigs in Space cartoon was originally part of the very short lived, Little Muppet Monsters series. I guess they decided to reuse that cartoon for a Muppet Babies episode.

Pino

Reaction score
I remember robin being a tadpool in a fishbowl...

Convincing John

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth appeared, too!

There was also an episode where Dr. Teeth made an appearance. In "Muppets Not Included", Kermit is trying to figure out what's in a box that Nanny told him to bring down from the attic. At one point, they do a game show about it, where different celebrities react to Kermit's guesses. Dr. Teeth appears (no, not animated, he's puppeteered by Jim) and he says "Keep tryin'!" or something like that. It's been a while since I've seen that episode, though.

Also, Oscar the Grouch appeared in this same way in a song. (can't remember the episode). Piggy is singing about interviewing different celebrities, and she turns the page of a magazine to reveal Oscar, who groans at the camera.

I'm sure a lot of people know about the picture of Jim and Frank that appeared once on MB, right?

Convincing John

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Ohhh, that's right! Haven't seen that episode in a while...

ConvincingJohn, you are right. In the episode The Daily Muppet, there is a song called "The Daily Muppet". In the song, Piggy sings, "I could do celebrity interviews" or something like that. That's when Oscar The Grouch shows up.

There was also a Sunday funnies episode where the babies are in various comic strip worlds like Blondie and (lord have mercy) Spiderman.

BJ