Rare appearances

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Yup, Im sure that is the one. Hhhmm... Unless Im thinking of Transcontinental Whoo Whoo.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Statler and Waldorf visit the Babies and someone gets a Train Set. Bean Bunny is also in this, It is like a big Cowboy Western episode.
That's actually the Transcontinental Whoo-whoo.

Somebody posted a description of Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy a long time ago. In that episode, the babies prepare for Uncle Statlers birthday, and Gonzo imagines himself as a party planner while Piggy and Skeeter call themselves Uncle Piggy and Uncle Skeeter.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
In the episode where the Muppet Babies visit different comic worlds and they visited the Spider Man world, Stan Lee had a guest appearance.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok since the topic here is rare appearances on Muppet Babies, maybe someone could help me here.

On the youtube website I was wacthing the episode titled "In a Galaxy Far Far Away" are my eyes playing tricking on me or did I see the "Flower Eating Monster". It happened when the babies were playing space and Nanny was coming up to tell them they have one hour before bed time. The babies image Nanny as a monster and look up her face (needless to say, not her real face.) and I could of swore it was the Flower Eating Monster.

For everyone who isn't sure who the Flower Eating Monster is, he is mainly known for eating flowers in the Julie Andrews special. But was last seen (to the best of my knowledge) playing horn in Alice Cooper's Muppet monster band in the Alice Cooper episode of the Muppet Show.

Man someone please tell me if this is the case.