Random Ramblings

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is this your old site Snowth? Or is this the mysterious third?
No, actually, I never did that one, because, well, notice how it hasn't been updated since 2001? Well, I didn't even discover her until 2005. That's the UNofficial site, though it does have some information worthy of being on the web.
Yes i'd like to humbly post a retraction, its the link Beau posted, Google kinda indexes the "other" Kathy Greenwood site twice in different places so i mistook it for a third.
Ah, okay, that explains it then, because when I shortly Googled her after that, that and mine were the only ones that came up. Yahoo does similar things to my site, when you Yahoo Kathy Greenwood, it lists both the index and the news page from my site.
Luke said:
Speaking of which, HOLY MOLY, Kathy Greenwood's coming to the UK - Scotland to be precise. Get your kilt on Beau, i'll go rent a motorbike and sidecar - we can swing by and pick up Warrick and he can cling to the back on his skateboard.
Well, I hope you guys keep a steady eye on her while she's there, because I happen to know the U.K. is the country (or region rather) that hates her the most, and I'd hate to hear of anything awful that might happen to her while she's there!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well, I hope you guys keep a steady eye on her while she's there, because I happen to know the U.K. is the country (or region rather) that hates her the most, and I'd to hear of anything awful that might happen to her while she's there!
Maybe they'll have a pillow fight with her! :eek: Or perhaps she favors iced tea over tea-tea! I hope she can survive! :wink: (Just a loving little joke towards my British friends. :halo: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have the feeling they'd stoop lower than a pillow fight; I'm thinking something more along the lines of her being pelted with tomatoes, or eggs, or maybe even having a metal, folding chair hurled at her. I don't see why they'd go all the way over there for a comedy festival, when they sort of hinted to us about expanding their tour down into the states... at least in the states, not too many people hate her... but not too many people love her either.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* Poor, poor Kathy. Do you think that new shaved-head look she's sporting will make her any more/less loveable? :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Remember... when I was shaving the goats... you were there... I was there... Kathy was bald...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Jaw drops* Where's her hair? What have you done with it? GIVE ME HER HAIR! Oh... her beautiful golden locks... it'll take forever for Kathy's hair to grow back, and right when she was trying to grow it a bit longer too! *Vows revenge on Prawnie*

On a serious note though, just got through reading a new post at the KGZ forum, heck even my co-admin thinks Kathy going to the U.K. is a bad idea since most people who hate her are in the U.K.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yaaaaay!

Yaaaay! My First Ever Hot Thread Created! Yay Me!:excited: