Random Ramblings

SSLFan

Reaction score
Wow! A few more posts and this would have been my first ever "hot thread.":cool: :big_grin: :excited:

SSLFan

Reaction score
And congradulations SSL Fan. Just the fact that you find this hard to believe is a good sign that you are a sweet, sensative person, and should get along well here!
:smile:
Thank you so much!:smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yeah, you won't any forum that's friendlier, nor more honest than good old MC! You've been a great addition to the forum!
Thankyou(if you were refferring to me:embarrassed: )!

:wink: :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Luke, this third Kathy Greenwood fansite you've discovered, what was it? I'd like to see how it differs from my site and the old "UNofficial" site.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, like I said, there are only two Kathy fansites that I'm aware of, Luke said he found three, so I'm asking him what this third one is he found so I can check it out.

Luke

Reaction score
Yes i'd like to humbly post a retraction, its the link Beau posted, Google kinda indexes the "other" Kathy Greenwood site twice in different places so i mistook it for a third.

Speaking of which, HOLY MOLY, Kathy Greenwood's coming to the UK - Scotland to be precise. Get your kilt on Beau, i'll go rent a motorbike and sidecar - we can swing by and pick up Warrick and he can cling to the back on his skateboard.