R.I.P Gary Coleman

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh wow, another thing I missed while I was gone! This is crazy news, he was another one with a tragic life. Sad to hear that.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I had heard on the news the other day he was taken to the hospital because he was having seizures. Then last night on the news they started referring to Mr. Coleman in the past tense. He was a good actor. R.I.P. Gary. I'm sure your halo isn't broken now. (Thanks Xerus..I was trying to think of the name of the movie that had to do with angels & you mentioned "The Kid With The Broken Halo")

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Right now I feel down and out,
Feeling really crappy,
'Cause I've been list'nin' to some songs
That make me really ... happy.

Sorry, Gary, human nature!
Nothing I can do!
I'm ... sad you're gone now,
But at least your suffering is through.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I read about that today. It's sad that he's gone, but he will be missed. I've only seen bits of Different Strokes and he was cute in that!

RIP Gary

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Diff'rent Strokes is a classic- Gary Coleman will always be remembered for Arnold Jackson-Drummond. It's sad to hear of this- he had a lot of talent. I also enjoyed his work in "The Kid From Left Field" and I definitely remember the "Night of the Living Doo" cartoon- that was funny.
God bless his family in their time of grief.:cry:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I met Gary briefly at the NY Comic Con a few years back when he was a guest there, and while he definitely had that gruff exterior he was known for, overall he was nice, though very business like. He wouldn't personalize autographs, but he would sign stuff and you could take a picture with him which for those of you on my Facebook, I have on there.

The one thing that was really cool that he did when I met him is, someone online before me was taking a real long time getting their camera to work, and Gary had turned to me and said "I'll be with you in a minute, I'm not ignoring you". Which I thought was really nice of him.

He is the second celebrity I've met that has passed away recently (I also had the pleasure of meeting former Muppet Show guest Lynn Redgrave)