Questions about anything

Any Del

Reaction score
Then maybe it's time to get a new phone. How long have you had it?

Any Del

Reaction score
Oh.... Well like I said two posts ago you should probably go to MetroPCS to get help with it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Does Target offer gas points for grocery shopping?

Cause I have to be honest, I’m really tired of having to spend 50 dollars just to fill up my big *** car and honestly I want to see if shopping at target will give me gas points if I sign up for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never seen a Target that has their own gas pumps; the caveat is that you have to shop somewhere that has its own gas pumps in order to take advantage of fuel points.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not necessarily. You can go to the pump at Sam’s Club even if you’re not a member.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've never seen a Target that has their own gas pumps; the caveat is that you have to shop somewhere that has its own gas pumps in order to take advantage of fuel points.
Alright, then I’ll just keep blowing off 50 on gas for the time being. At least it gives me an excuse to get stoned cause saltiness

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Does Target offer gas points for grocery shopping?

Cause I have to be honest, I’m really tired of having to spend 50 dollars just to fill up my big *** car and honestly I want to see if shopping at target will give me gas points if I sign up for it.
I found there is an app called Get Upside. You can download for free, and get cash back every time you fill up. Hope it helps.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's a song I recently heard on the radio a few times, although I think I understand enough lyrics, I have trouble finding what the song is via typing in the lyrics.

I'm not sure who the singer is, but the lead singer is a woman, and there's a chorus of children. To me it sounds like it came in the 1980s or 1990s.

One of the most common lyrics I remember is Everlasting, I feel like it's "with the world everlasting" or "with the word everlasting", or maybe "with the Lord everlasting". None of those lyrics turn up what I am looking for on Google or YouTube (well, not at the top of the search results). Searching shows several songs with "Everlasting" in the title (and I think most are religious). I can't really decide if this sounds like a Christian pop song.

Some of the lyrics I can remember:

"Is this a dream, with the world everlasting?" (see above)

"We must break loose, with the world everlasting?"

"Is there a part of me? I can see it in your eyes...." (I think the "eyes" line was stretched out)

Anybody know what song I am talking about? I have typed in all those lines, I think I've even typed them all in at once on Google to no avail (I won't be surprised if doing so now has this thread among the top results).

And it's possible I misheard/misremembered some of those.
Okay, for those who might have seen this and been wondering, I recently found the song I was asking about (and the lyrics turn out to be a lot different from what I typed here - though I still have trouble understanding quite a few of them). The song is "When I Looked at Him" by Expose.

I was thinking the back-up singers/chorus were children, but now I am unsure. I've watched the music video, don't see any kids in those, seems like it's just adult women.... But it still sounds like children singing back-up.

Anybody know if there were children singing "When I Looked at Him"?