Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I realize I always ask this each and everytime something like this comes up, and they're questions that really need no answer... but why do we need another SISTER WIVES reality show, only with even more wives?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I realize I always ask this each and everytime something like this comes up, and they're questions that really need no answer... but why do we need another SISTER WIVES reality show, only with even more wives?

Again I say: Money, dear boy. Really, that's the only reason most TV shows (especially reality shows) exist...

Drtooth

Reaction score
And it's TLC, right? Or A&E?

For me the bigger question is why on Earth do they need a documentary series about humongously fat people? Who's watching that? Other than thin guys who like to make fun of fat people and... well... eh... I guess people with fat fetishes or something.

And (not on the same network) but how the heck did The Bachelor/Bachelorette come back? The thing was almost cancelled like 10 years ago, and even when Family Guy came back, they made a joke about how it used to be a popular show? Seriously, did they ho it out or what?! And two nights? No freaking Goldbergs for another week? As the lemon head guy says, it's UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips on saving money, especially for someone in college?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So I guess it would depend on how the bills and other costs are shared. Is there a lot of waste when it comes to food or electricity? Or maybe there would be an option to rent your textbooks for school or buy used copies instead of new ones?

I know this seems like fragmented advice, but when I was in school, I lived in a dorm, so I didn't have the same issues when it came to saving money.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hopefully, if your situation is like how mine was, your college years will be the poorest you'll ever be. It was a struggle trying to balance school, living expenses, and having a job (if you were lucky).

The best advice I could give, coming from experience, is learn to like Ramen noodles. You can get a lot of mileage out of them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does anybody happen to know why the master tapes used for the Garfield and Friends DVD sets were the non-American copies? Were those master tapes in better condition/quality, or were those just more uncut than the American ones, or even no reason at all? Or did they do that as an excuse to avoid including the last season theme?