• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. The show debuts on PBS next Sunday at 7|6c and an official DVD is on the way.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Question about Muppet Mobile Lab.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is great that the Muppet Mobile Lab has returned to Florida. I have a question- Does Dave Goelz do the voice of Bunsen on this? I have seen footage of Bunsen interacting with the audience, but I doubt that Dave would be involved all the time, so maybe there is an impersonator?

Muppy

Reaction score
It is great that the Muppet Mobile Lab has returned to Florida. I have a question- Does Dave Goelz do the voice of Bunsen on this? I have seen footage of Bunsen interacting with the audience, but I doubt that Dave would be involved all the time, so maybe there is an impersonator?
It's definitely not Dave.

BeakerGirl94

Reaction score
It's definitely not Dave Goelz but I wish that he would do something like that in the Disney Parks I would love to meet him

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
It's definitely not Dave Goelz but I wish that he would do something like that in the Disney Parks I would love to meet him
I am going to Disney World in August. Is the Muppet mobile lab still at Epcot?