Question about Muppet Mobile Lab.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is great that the Muppet Mobile Lab has returned to Florida. I have a question- Does Dave Goelz do the voice of Bunsen on this? I have seen footage of Bunsen interacting with the audience, but I doubt that Dave would be involved all the time, so maybe there is an impersonator?

Muppy

Reaction score
It is great that the Muppet Mobile Lab has returned to Florida. I have a question- Does Dave Goelz do the voice of Bunsen on this? I have seen footage of Bunsen interacting with the audience, but I doubt that Dave would be involved all the time, so maybe there is an impersonator?
It's definitely not Dave.

BeakerGirl94

Reaction score
It's definitely not Dave Goelz but I wish that he would do something like that in the Disney Parks I would love to meet him

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
It's definitely not Dave Goelz but I wish that he would do something like that in the Disney Parks I would love to meet him
I am going to Disney World in August. Is the Muppet mobile lab still at Epcot?