Puppeteer's Resources Links

propologist

Reaction score
stuff

Hi Guys,

What kind of things would you want, to make it easier to make your puppets?
Like hollow eyes or eye mech.? I am just asking as I am working on some parts for some one and thought that some of you may need something as well. I can make vacummformed plastic eyes, solid plastic eyes, cast rubber parts, etc.
Just post here with your ideas or wants and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Propologist
HMS Mike

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can I just keep you in my closet with your magical powers for when I think of something? That would certainly make things easier.

Gaskett

Reaction score
Whats the best way to dye Fake Fur Fabric using Dylon Multi Purpose Dye

Help ! I have been building puppets of the muppet variety for years now, and have been lucky enough to rely on lots of fancy fake furs, generally getting what i want. But recently, I have decided to dye my own furs.

I was told that Dylon Multi Purpose would do it, but what the correct technique ? Can anyone help ?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Do you know what your fake fur is made of? If it's acrylic then the Dylon dye won't work. I believe that Aljo works on just about anything though.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Like hollow eyes or eye mech.? I am just asking as I am working on some parts for some one and thought that some of you may need something as well. I can make vacummformed plastic eyes, solid plastic eyes, cast rubber parts, etc.
Just post here with your ideas or wants and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Propologist
HMS Mike
I'd certainly love to find some oval eyes and large spheres for some replicas I'm planning...

Reginald Rabbit

Reaction score
Where to Find Antron Fleece in Los Angeles

Does anyone know where I can purchase Antron Fleece in Los Angeles, as well as Scoot Foam?

mercuryss

Reaction score
Looking to rent or buy puppets for production

I run a non profit summer stock in Cleveland OH and I am producing Blues Clues Live and looking to rent or buy some puppets for the show this summer. Please advise or email mercuryss@mac.com. Thanks

Pierre

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I run a non profit summer stock in Cleveland OH and I am producing Blues Clues Live and looking to rent or buy some puppets for the show this summer. Please advise or email mercuryss@mac.com. Thanks

Pierre
You might consider buying a large version of the Blue doll and converting it to a puppet.

I did that with a large Cat in the Hat plush for a bookstore reading once.

propologist

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So I thought that I would show you some of the eyes I have been working on.
As to other shapes I do have a few but can make any size or shape.
Bear man what sizes are you looking for?

Some of the eyes that some of you have been asking for are as easy to find as going to the local K-Mart or Walmart and go to the Easter section and get the plastic eggs. Now some of you are looking for very large ovals, There are some of the large plastic eggs that split down the sides in these same sections That have some fax grass and candy in them. I think that they are about 6-8 inches long.

If any of you need special eyes I will try and help if I can.

Here you go:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41111968@N00/sets/72157602722672544/