Puppet Up Television Special November 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's TOMORROW!!! Set your VCR's people! As fans and forum members, we have to watch this if we can. It's our duty!! :attitude: New muppet stuff is exciting! How often does this happen? Not every day. :smile:

WHOOOO!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*high fives MrsPepper* YEAH!! ALRIGHT! GO HENSON!! WHOOO!!!

*ahem* Sorry about that...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'm SUPER excited, because I love raunchy humor, and with a splash of Jim Henson makes me a happy five year old who just got enough money to buy 15 peices of candy! *Yaaaay* ((Waves arms like Kermit)) Sheesh. :zany:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**High-fives Prawnie and Barry Lee** Oh yeah. :sing: No need to be sorry, Prawnie. I'm just thrilled because it's on a channel that I get up here, and therefore I can watch/tape it! Share my enthusiasm with me! **dances**

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
It's so close...

Just a reminder that the world television premiere of "The Jim Henson Company's Puppet Up! - Uncensored" will occur tonight at 11:00pm(ET/PT) on TBS. More information about the show can be found on the TBS webpage and at PuppetUp.com.

The one-hour puppet improv special was filmed on Wednesday (November 15th) in Las Vegas. The improv cast includes Brian Henson, Julianne Buescher, Tyler Bunch, Ted Michaels, Drew Massey, Paul Rugg, Allan Trautman and Victor Yerrid; with Patrick Bristow serving as director and host.

You won't want to miss this one-time-only television event. So set your VCR, program your TiVo, finish your homework, clean off that couch, collect your friends, pop some corn and get ready to laugh like you've never laughed before. "Puppet Up! - Uncensored" airs tonight at 11pm on TBS!

:excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
OH YEAH! High five for everyone! OH YEAH! WOOOOOOOOO!!! *hollars at the top of my lungs* Man I might have thrown something that time. *clears throat* Nope. ALRIGHT MY MAN! GO HENSON COMPANY! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Just a reminder that the world television premiere of "The Jim Henson Company's Puppet Up! - Uncensored" will occur tonight at 11:00pm(ET/PT) on TBS. More information about the show can be found on the TBS webpage and at PuppetUp.com.

The one-hour puppet improv special was filmed on Wednesday (November 15th) in Las Vegas. The improv cast includes Brian Henson, Julianne Buescher, Tyler Bunch, Ted Michaels, Drew Massey, Paul Rugg, Allan Trautman and Victor Yerrid; with Patrick Bristow serving as director and host.

You won't want to miss this one-time-only television event. So set your VCR, program your TiVo, finish your homework, clean off that couch, collect your friends, pop some corn and get ready to laugh like you've never laughed before. "Puppet Up! - Uncensored" airs tonight at 11pm on TBS!

:excited:
Oh GW. My TV says 10 pm for Central people. Just to let others know.

Status
Not open for further replies.