Puppet podcasting

doctort13

Reaction score
Does anyone make their own video podcast/blog? Any suggestions on how to get started using a PC (sorry Mac users) and a Sony Cyber-shot camera?

Thanks in advance for any tips/links/suggestions :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm in the process of launching a puppetry podcast and I think a few other people here are too. Check out this which sort of covers the basics. It has some links to good information.

doctort13

Reaction score
Thank you Andrew. I am one of those 15,000 who reads your blog. It was the The Heather & Ben Show entry that made me think, "Hey, I can do that!".

With some time and creativity I should have a "vidcast" up one of these days.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Everybody here can do that and I hope they do. There's so much talent here and this is such a great way to get their work seen by a really wide audience.

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'm well on my way to doing mine, too. If I can locate someone in NY to shoot video at the New York Comic Convention this weekend, I should have some "Man on the Street" interviews by next week.

Steve

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Everybody talks about Windows, but if you were one of the lucky souls to get one of those new Intel Macintoshes, you can get into audio and video podcasting very easily, thanks to the built-in iSight webcam.

BJ

doctort13

Reaction score
If I had the $$$ I would have bought a Mac. I am lucky enough to have the PC that my father-in-law gave to us.