President Obama!

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I was really expecting it to be a lot closer than this. (but then I expected landslide victories for both Gore and Kerry)

But Obama wins and that's all that matters!

I watched McCain's concession speech and I commend him for being very repsectful to Obama

I respect McCain as a person he simply had the wrong ideas on how to run the country.

I have to wonder how much my vote really counted though since I voted for Obama but my state went to McCain.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I watched McCain's concession speech and I commend him for being very repsectful to Obama
I agree... though McCain's supporters sure were sore losers.
Bluey said:
I respect McCain as a person he simply had the wrong ideas on how to run the country.
Yep.
Blueboy said:
I have to wonder how much my vote really counted though since I voted for Obama but my state went to McCain.
Same story here, Tennessee is like UBER Republican state, and obviously, McCain won Tennessee... BUT just about everyone in my family voted for Obama... accept for my brother-in-law who isn't even registered to vote, and for personal reasons, is now a racist, but oh well.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I agree... though McCain's supporters sure were sore losers.
LOL.

McCain Supporter: "You deserve more!"

I literally burst in tears! xD. It's funny how he said it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It makes me wonder why Obama won when Kerry didn't. Just curious...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If you look at it Obama won mostly northen states and Mcain won southern states.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well from my point of view, Kerry was just too wishy washy, he didn't commit to anything. Obama has been a little better in that area (slightly!) :wink:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
*Plays star spangled banner* Personally I would have prefered if Hillary Clinton got further then she did and won, but I'm happy with Obama