Presenting: MC Rap - By moi...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've lost count of how many times I've listened now, but I think it's at 11.

<3 Still squee at my shoutout! And yes, the Rizzo smilie. :shifty: Gosh every time I listen I appreciate how hard it must have been to get all those awesome references in there, and rhyming.

Also, I'm going to embarass you, I'm sure, but I love the way you say 'Baretta'. It's adorable. As well: "Talk about MopFam, people said it was spam, but Spam is like a gross ham. Ew! That's not right... That's really bad." I giggle every time!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I say with all the songs that we have come up with, we make our own MC album. Does anybody know who could do the Barry Lee tribute parody I came up with cause god knows that I can't sing(Not a lick lol)

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, I remember several years ago when That Announcer said something about there being an MC album, but that him and our would have to be excluded because we can't sing to save our lives!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow, I think I understood about 1/3rd of that. Sounded really good though. Word to your Muppets

Daniel
Haha! Well, I will post the lyrics soon. Just want people to hear it without preconceptions first though. Ja!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
ROFLMAO!

OMG Beau, this is crazy! This is awesome! I cannot stop laughing! You are just too much!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm not saying it was bad, it was really good, who says Englishmen can't rap?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Probably the same people who say caucasians can't rap, lol.