Presenting: MC Rap - By moi...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
OH MY GOOOSH. That was the awesomest thing I have ever heard! I'm going to have to listen to it a couple times because you rap pretty fast! I'm so impressed. *huggles* Greatest thing ever! You are so cool, Beau.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks Snowth! And I did try to think of something that rhymed with Snowth...but failed dramatically...
If it WAS pronounced with a long O sound, then you could've said something like "Snowth has a big mouth", lol!

By the way, I forgot to mention the two things about the rap that made me crack up the most were "T to the K to the O", and the random "Where is That Announcer anyway?" (DON'T KILL ME PRAWNIE)!

Skye

Reaction score
Lol! Beau, this is so great! Too funny!

Ahhh, "MC, Baby"... my new favorite rap song. :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
There was one part, at 1 minute 12 seconds in on my media player, where you just sort of laugh to yourself for half a second. That's one of my favourite parts! Just that little snippet of personality.

Of course all the clever lines are good too :big_grin: Like the "Eh?.... that's canadian. So is MrsPepper though!" First time around I didn't even catch that! >< **giant hugs* Awesome awesome awesome...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper is Canadian? I didn't know that!

Oh wait a minute, yes I did... brain lapse...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
^_^ I'm trying to resist just re-typing all my favourite lines. I'd just end up typing the whole song!

Interesting lost-in-translation note: I pronounce Zany with a long A, like Zaaaayny.
And "Eh" rhymes with "anywAY"!

Edit: Ziffeled by Snowthers! *giggles* Way to go, Snowthbo.

So, did we ever figure out Why do Birds?

Beauregard

Reaction score
If it WAS pronounced with a long O sound, then you could've said something like "Snowth has a big mouth", lol!

By the way, I forgot to mention the two things about the rap that made me crack up the most were "T to the K to the O", and the random "Where is That Announcer anyway?" (DON'T KILL ME PRAWNIE)!
*huge grin* T to the K, was perhaps the first line I thought of.

So glad you enjoyed the That Announcer reference. When I recorded it I thought I had another verse to go after it, but had somehow run out of time. I think it's kinda fitting that this line finishes it off. Trivia, I recorded the second "Anyway" after "That Announcer" seperately to ther rest of the verse.

Peppsi, I figured after I had recorded it that "Eh" wasn't pronounced that way in Canadian...but I thought it was too funny to get rid of. :stick_out_tongue:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beau, about the "eh": It's fine, it's brilliant, it's super fantastic and I don't mind in the least. :wink: