Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Comic-Con International is at the end of this month in San Diego. I'm expecting to see the prototypes there and maybe get some new information. Although, with Master Replicas being bought, I don't even know if they have their own booth this year.

:stick_out_tongue:

doc hopper

Reaction score
I'll be there and hope to get some info too - BUT i was at Star Wars C4 here and MR was a no show.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
We all know why they where not there at C4. Cause they no longer have the license to Star Wars, but they did have a party for CS members off site. If you go to Comic Con Doc, PLEASE bring back some decent pictures of Gonzo and Animal if they are there. I hope Gonzo will be there, if not, I am going to be one unhappy camper! Let's all hope that he is everyone! :concern:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
With only 2 1/2 weeks to go, Comic-Con still doesn't have the list of exhibitors up online, but I'll keep checking to see if MR is listed.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
With only 2 1/2 weeks to go, Comic-Con still doesn't have the list of exhibitors up online, but I'll keep checking to see if MR is listed.

Now come to think of it, I remember during trivia Friday at MR, MRBrian said that they are going to be at Comic Con this year and they had some "suprises" for us when that time comes. We asked him what they where and he did not reply. So they are going to be at Comic Con, I am just not sure if the Muppets are going to be there is all.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
hey, it's been a while - any news about animal or gonzo?

I keep bugging Amy and to have her tell Travis that we need another update on these guys and I am getting nothing. All I have been told is that Gonzo is supposedly going up for pre-order on August 22nd. If this is true, I am not sure since the poor guy keeps getting pushed back more and more. I would not be suprised if he is shipped out by the end of the year. Maybe in the Fall, there is a chance.

doc hopper

Reaction score
We all know why they where not there at C4. Cause they no longer have the license to Star Wars, but they did have a party for CS members off site. If you go to Comic Con Doc, PLEASE bring back some decent pictures of Gonzo and Animal if they are there. I hope Gonzo will be there, if not, I am going to be one unhappy camper! Let's all hope that he is everyone! :concern:
oh right! well then i can't wait for Comic con. i'm taking pictures and asking questions man.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score

Guys, I just went to the Comic Con website and I found where Master Replicas is. You have to look under Corgi International - Master Replicas and they are going to be at table number 3229. I REALLY hope that the Muppets are going to be there this year! My only guess is Animal will probably be there.........WE NEED GONZO!

Also, I am going to try my hardest to ask Amy if both will be there during MR trivia sometime this Friday.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gotta ask...what is with the pink moustache goin' on that Animal? Much appologies if this has been raised (unlike his eyebrows) in the past on this thread.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Guys, I just went to the Comic Con website and I found where Master Replicas is. You have to look under Corgi International - Master Replicas and they are going to be at table number 3229.
That list must have just been posted today. It wasn't there over the weekend. Anyway, it looks like they're very close to, if not exactly, in the same spot they were in last year. I'll have my camera and will be updating my blog during Comic-Con... so check in:

My Name Is Earl Kress