Pre-ToyFair Pics???

simon42

Reaction score
My understanding was that club members would see pics of the new stuff (or at least some of it) prior to Toy Fair. As Toy Fair is very very close, can we still expect to see some sneak peeks?

Thanks

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Toy Fair isn't for several weeks yet so there is still time to send out some sneak peaks through the Collector's Club Newslettter. Mike Horn mentioned this awhile back in a mailing while letting everyone know about the Holiday Kermit lottery.

Luke

Reaction score
I think it has been said before on the board that there might be a collectors club email sent out before Toy Fair - no idea what the content will be, it's likely a suprise for the members.

Edit - oops posted same info exactly the same time as Phil, sorry !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
That is correct. Next week we will be sending this quarter's Collector Club newsletter with some JUICY early looks at many an item. Not just Muppets, but there will be plenty 'O Muppety nuggets in there...

Mmmm....Muppety nuggets....

WiGgY

Reaction score
After toy fair is over could you post said "muppety nuggets" on these boards or on your site? I haven't the funds to join

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Other toy sites will be showing pics of everything from the show, and then we will trickle out some official pics after the show as we go along...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
.....we will trickle out some official pics after the show as we go along...
If that lasts for more than a couple of days, I'd go see a doctor.

beaker

Reaction score
Whee, another club newsletter from Palisades I wont be getting(even though Im a member) because I have hotmail!^_^

Anyways, cant wait to see Pepe!